Air travel within the United States requires a valid official photo ID. This is usually a driver’s license, state ID card, REAL ID, or passport.

U.S. citizens traveling to any destination outside of the United States will be required to present a valid U.S. passport. In most cases, passports must be valid for 6 months past the return date. Some countries require a visa for transit or entry and immunizations may also be required. Passengers are responsible to ensure that they have all the proper documents for entry.

All names on documents must match the legal name on your photo ID, and travel document information must match tickets.

If you are a citizen of another country, there may be additional requirements. Check with the nearest consulate or embassy of the destination you are traveling to and find out the entry requirements for non-U.S. citizens.

Mouse Tales Travel recommends that you check the State Department website at for further information. Failure to comply with these regulations may result in denied boarding, denied entry, and/or government imposed fines.

Please complete the form below acknowledging that you were offered travel protection and your itinerary is correct, including, but not limited to, names, dates, times, flights, car rental, excursions, and hotel/resorts. You also acknowledge that if you are traveling by air and/or outside of the United States, you are responsible for having the necessary documentation for travel.

I agree that it is my responsibility to be aware of the rules and regulations of the United States and any other countries I may visit on this trip. *
Travel Protection *
If you have read and agree, type your full legal name below
My MTT agent's name is: *
My MTT agent's name is: