Don’t you hate it when you’ve spent months working with your travel agent to end up with a virus of some sort on vacation? You want to be out enjoying the sun, sights, beach, or activities you were looking forward to but you are stuck in your hotel (or worse) stateroom. Not the best vacation.Read More
Laissez les bons temps rouler! Universal Studios Florida celebrates Mardi Gras February 9 - April 4 with nightly parades, Cajun food & drink, and live concerts on select nights… and BEADS! Lots and lots of beads.Read More
Today seems like a day for comfort food. Here's the recipe for Macaroni and Cheese that is served at Jiko in Animal Kingdom Lodge.
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 1/2 cups whole milk
8 ounces shredded Italian four-cheese blend (such as mozzarella, asiago, fontina and provolone)
1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked and kept warm
1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour, stirring until combined. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until golden (do not let brown).
2. Add milk to butter mixture, whisking until completely smooth and no lumps remain.
3. Simmer mixture, stirring frequently, until sauce coats the back of a spoon, 5 to 8 minutes.
4. Add cheese to saucepan in batches, stirring until completely melted. Add salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
5. Place cooked macaroni in a large bowl. Add cheese sauce, stirring to combine. Serve immediately.
Just the perfect thing for a chilly winter day!
Get your scream on! On select nights Friday, September 6, 2019 to Saturday, November 2, 2019 nightmares rule the darkness at Halloween Horror Nights 29. Live shows, haunted houses, and scare zones in the streets transform Universal Studios Florida into the scariest place on earth.Read More