As National Princess Week draws to a close, we had to share our favorite bit of the new Disney Fantasy, its very own Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Warning, this is a seriously picture-heavy post! (my favorite kind)
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, or BBB as it’s known to insiders and those who get tired of typing out the longer name, takes the place of the conference rooms on the Dream and it’s a much better use of the space! Let’s take a look around the new BBB…
For the first few sailings Guests could only book sittings onboard but now they’re available online while booking port adventures, spa treatments and other onboard events once final payment is made. Yes, Mouse Tales Travel can take care of this for you!
What can we do?
- Coach package includes hairstyle, makeup, face gem, cinch sack and sash – $54.95
- Crown package include Coach package plus nail polish – $59.95
- Castle package includes Crown package plus costume, wand, tiara and shoes – $184.95
- The Fantasy package includes Crown package plus tutu, sparkly t-shirt and headband $184.95 – this package is exclusive to the Disney Fantasy
- Under the Sea package includes swimsuit and cover-up, vibrant sun block application, floral clip, necklace and nail polish – $184.95 – this package is exclusive to the Disney Fantasy
- Royal Sea Package includes: rolling trunk, Castle package makeover, Under the Sea package makeover, Pirate League transformation [shhhh, we’ll talk about that later], plus framed photo of the Fairy Godmother, glass slipper ribbon necklace and Keepsake Glass Slipper) – $595 – this package is exclusive to the Disney Fantasy
But BBB isn’t always a magical place of princesses and pixie dust – stay tuned to find out what happens on PIRATE NIGHT!