get to know MTT Lynne :: Lynne Workinger
Location: York, PA
Follow me on Facebook: Facebook.com/Lynne Workinger - Mouse Tales Travel
Get A Quote from Lynne
Family travel has been a part of my life as early as I can remember. My first trip was to Key West Florida at two years of age. At the age of five, my parents began to take travel trailer summer vacations ranging from two to five weeks in length. In 1965 my parents and I took the family station wagon with trailer in tow and ventured cross country to Southern California. That was my first visit to Disneyland Resort where I first encountered Mickey Mouse and friends. I didn’t recognize it at the time, but this trip began my love of all things Disney and established a lifelong yearning to explore new places and cultures.
My mother retired as a career high school foreign language instructor. She would lead her language students in travel abroad. I went along on these trips which provided valuable learning experiences about other cultures and peoples. My wonderful childhood travel experiences encouraged me to make those opportunities available to my children as well. My family has a passion for travel, particularly Disney destinations. (my older son visited Walt Disney World at 14 months of age and has been to WDW 22 times and a Disney Cruise) (My younger son visited Disney World for the first time at 8 weeks of age and has been to WDW 18 times and a Disney Cruise)
I have had a desire to become a vacation planner since I was in high school. That dream is finally realized. With my travel experiences as a young child, teen, young adult, and mother I can assist you with making your positive travel memories a reality.
Little known facts about Lynne:
- Former high school mathematics teacher
- Likes Formula 1 racing, the Baltimore Orioles, and Penn State football
- She makes one Disney recipe per week in her home kitchen
- Loves to collect Disney snow globes and Disney Christmas ornaments
- Former Penn State Alumni Association officer
- Visited Walt Disney World 26 times
- Attended Easter Sunday Mass at the Vatican conducted by the Pope
- A certified chocolate lover
Travel Specialties: Families with small children through teens, Multi-generational families, Newlyweds and Honeymoons
My Travel Experience: Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, 42 of the 50 States, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean.
Destination Expert: Disney Destinations, Europe, the Caribbean
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Royal Caribbean Expert Plus
- Norwegian Cruise Lines Freestyle Certified
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Certified