Category: Moderate Resort – Animal Kingdom Resort Area
Convention Center Resort
Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home.
Worship the sun at an awesome aquatic area built around a 50-foot replica of a Mayan pyramid. Watch water stream down the steps of the massive stone structure into the Lost City of Cibola pool or plunge headlong into it on the spitting Jaguar Slide. This complex, known as the Dig Site Pool, is also home to the largest outdoor hot tub at Walt Disney World Resort, with room for 22 people!
- Standard Room: Views of Courtyard or Parking Area – 2 Queen Beds – Sleeps up to 4 (or 5 with infant in crib)
- Water View: Views of Pool or Lake – 2 Queen Beds – Sleeps up to 4 (or 5 with infant in crib)
- Preferred Room: Views of Lake, Courtyard or Parking Area – Closer to main amenities – 2 Queen Beds – Sleeps up to 4 (or 5 with infant in crib)
- King Bed: Views of Courtyard or Parking Area – 1 King Bed – Sleeps up to 2 (or 3 with infant in crib)
- Preferred King Room: Views of Courtyard or Parking Area – Closer to main amenities – 1 King Bed – Sleeps up to 2 (or 3 with infant in crib)
- Water View King Bed: Views of Pool or Lake – 1 King Bed – Sleeps up to 2 (or 3 with infant in crib)
- Standard – Business Class:
- King Bed – Business Class:
Room size: 314 Sq Ft.
- Hair Dryer
- Telephone with Voice Mail Messaging
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock with Radio
- Safe – In Room
- Refrigerator – Small
- Internet – Free WiFi
Room Nightly Rates:
Starting at $187.88 per night for Standard Rooms. Rates depend on season, weekend/weekday and room category.
- Junior Suite King – Views of Courtyard – 1 King and 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa – Sleeps up to 4
- Junior Suite – Views of Courtyard – 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa – Sleeps up to 6
- 1 Bedroom Suite King – Views of Lake or Garden – 1 King Bed and 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa – Sleeps up to 4
- Casitas 1 Bedroom Suite – Views of Courtyard – 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa – Sleeps up to 6
- Casitas Executive Suite – Views of Courtyard – 2 Queen Beds and 1 King – Sleeps up to 6
Suite Nightly Rates:
Starting at $424.13 er night for Junior Suite. Rates depend on season, weekend/weekday and room category.
The inimitable spirit and romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico is the backdrop to the delectable dining offerings available to your family at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
Unique Themed Dining, Lounges, Quick Service Dining and In Room Dining
- Unique/Themed Dining – Maya Grill
- Quick Service Locations – Cafe Rex, Pepper Market & Siestas Cantina
- Lounges – Laguna Bar, Rix Lounge & Siestas Cantina
- In-Room Dining – Room Service is available for breakfast and dinner only.
Embark on a conquest for fun and adventure in the spirit of the Spanish-colonial Southwest. Whether you’re enjoying a siesta in a hammock under a palm tree, playing a game of volleyball on the white-sand court or bass fishing on Lago Dorado—the manmade lake at the heart of Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, the wealth of activities available helps you create lasting memories.
- Pools: Lost City of Cibola Feature Pool, Waterslide, Hot Tub, Quiet Pools located around the resort.
- Jogging Trails
- Coronado Springs Campfire
- Playground Area
- Iguana Arcade
Getting to Coronado Springs Resort from Orlando International Airport. Enjoy complimentary transportation and luggage delivery to and from Orlando International Airport. Advance reservations are required. The Disney’s Magical Express bus stop is located just in front of the lobby.
Getting to theme parks, water parks & Downtown Disney. Most areas throughout Walt Disney World Resort, including theme parks, water parks, Resort hotels and the Downtown Disney area, are accessible by complimentary bus transportation. The main bus stop at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is located in front of El Centro Building. Three other bus stops are located throughout the resort property at Casitas, Ranchos and Cabanas Suite.
1000 West Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Check In: 3:00pm | Check Out: 11:00am