In honor of Mickey’s 90th birthday, Mickey bars are coming to your grocery store in February! Be on the lookout as they’re only available for a limited time.Read More
Today seems like a day for comfort food. Here's the recipe for Macaroni and Cheese that is served at Jiko in Animal Kingdom Lodge.
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 1/2 cups whole milk
8 ounces shredded Italian four-cheese blend (such as mozzarella, asiago, fontina and provolone)
1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked and kept warm
1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour, stirring until combined. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until golden (do not let brown).
2. Add milk to butter mixture, whisking until completely smooth and no lumps remain.
3. Simmer mixture, stirring frequently, until sauce coats the back of a spoon, 5 to 8 minutes.
4. Add cheese to saucepan in batches, stirring until completely melted. Add salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
5. Place cooked macaroni in a large bowl. Add cheese sauce, stirring to combine. Serve immediately.
Just the perfect thing for a chilly winter day!
If you’ve always want to learn about the animals that roam the savanna at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, here’s your chance - you can now Dine with an Animal Specialist at Sanaa! Ages 8 and up, reservations open at 180 days before your trip.Read More
Toothsome is known for their amazing food from Warm Chocolate Almond Bread, Avocado Bruscetta, and Totchos, to Blue Plate Burger, Shrimp and Lump Crab Macaroni & Cheese, and The Croque Monsieur. (The list is of my favorites there? nah, I wouldn’t do that. okay, I did.)
But they REALLLLLY shine when it comes to desserts and these three milkshakes are off the chain AMAZINGRead More
For one weekend only, Disney parks have a TON of specialty items on both coasts to celebrate 90 wonderful years of Mickey Mouse. Try a Birthday Bash Push Pop, Confetti Mickey Pretzel, Mickey Cheeseburger, or Cheesy Hot Diggity Dog - and we’re just getting started…
These items will only be available from November 16-18 at Disney World and November 17-19 at Disneyland so grab them while you can. Get a look at all of the tasty fun here!
If you’ve seen my boards on Pinterest, you know I’m addicted to pumpkin. Apparently a lot of other people are too, so here’s a fabulous recipe from the Disney Parks Blog that mixes pumpkin mousse, spice cake, and Craisins. Yum!Read More