Replace Those Broken or Scratched DVDs | Disney Movies

If you’re like the Mouse Tales® Travel Family, you have a few Disney DVDs that have seen better days… a scratch here, a chip there, and maybe even one that’s been snapped in two. Thanks to my buddies at Walt Disney Studios, here’s a handy little tip:

How do I replace a damaged DVD?

If you accidentally damage or break one of your Disney movies, you can get a replacement disc for a nominal charge of $6.95 for each DVD and $8.95 for each Blu-ray disc.

Please mail in your damaged movie, a Check or Money order made payable to WDSD, and a completed Disc Replacement form to:

WDSD – Replacement Program
PO Box 3100
Neenah, WI 54957-3100

Here’s a link to the site with the Disc Replacement form: Disney DVD & Blu-ray Help Center

So, how’s that for coolness? $6.95 or $8.95 to replace instead of buying a new movie or going without. Yay!

– Kimberly

Comments

1. says

wondering, what do they do about the DVDs that are “in the vault” and not currently available? I only have a few of those that are quite scratched (thank you Katie). ;)

2. Communications Mouse says

Carla, rumor is that they replace them! Do let us know what you find out! – Kimberly

3. Ilse says

Is there any way to get a replacement case? My dvd is fine, the slipcover looks good, but the case itself got cracked…

4. Communications Mouse says

Ilse, I haven’t heard of them replacing the case. Sorry! If I find out otherwise, I’ll post. – Kimberly

5. Communications Mouse says

Hi, Katelyn! Disney*Pixar movies are included in the replacement program.

– Kimberly

6. Bonnie says

Is there a phone number to contact them? Is this through Disney? Or an separate company? Feeling a little unsure about sending a check somewhere that I cannot call and check the status or get info.

7. Communications Mouse says

Bonnie, the information actually comes from Walt Disney Studios and I’ve updated our blog post to include the new contact information and requirements. There’s actually a contact number on the web page so that should help.

– Kimberly

8. Jenni says

Do we just mail in the damaged dvd’s and not the cover’s, right? Also is there a limit to how many we can replace? Thank you!